As one of the industry's largest and most experienced asset managers, Schwab Asset Management offers a focused lineup of mutual funds designed to serve the central needs of most investors. By operating our business through clients' eyes, and putting them at the center of our decisions, we aim to deliver exceptional experiences to investors and the financial professionals who serve them.
Whether you want the simplicity and convenience of an all-in-one fund solution, or prefer to build and manage your own portfolio, we can help. With more than 50 funds, you can choose from a wide selection of equity, bond and asset allocation funds designed to help you create the foundation of your portfolio.
- Funds seek to manage risk and deliver consistent performance over the long term.
- Fund expenses are competitive, with index mutual fund expenses starting as low as 0.03% with no investment minimum.1
- All funds have no loads and no transaction fees when traded at Schwab.
About the funds
Asset allocation funds are designed to be a convenient all-in-one portfolio solution or to be used to help further diversify your portfolio across asset categories. Explore our asset allocation solutions to see if these are a good choice for you.
- Schwab Target Index Funds. Professionally managed mutual funds that automatically adjust the asset allocation according to your approximate retirement date.
- Schwab MarketTrack Portfolios®. Four portfolio options combine Fundamental Index® and market cap index strategies with asset allocations based on your risk tolerance and goals.
- Schwab® Monthly Income Funds. Choose from three diversified funds, based on your desired level of monthly income and long-term growth potential.
Need help understanding your mutual fund options?