We believe there should be more than one way to work with an investment firm.
That’s why we offer multiple ways, so you can work and grow with us how you want.
Manage and trade your own investments
- $4.95 online equity trades1 as well as low- and no-commission investment products2
- Powerful trading platforms to help you navigate the market
- Research, tools, education, and expert insights to help make confident investment decisions
Get automated investing and professional guidance
- Our robo-advisor builds a diversified portfolio of ETFs that are handpicked by our team of investment professionals
- Your investments are monitored daily and automatically rebalanced to stay on track
- Option to select our Premium service with unlimited 1:1 guidance from a CFP® professional
Plan and invest with an advisor
- Dedicated relationship with a Financial Consultant who will get to know you and your needs3
- Personalized financial plan to help you meet your goals
- No charge to work with a Financial Consultant4
No matter how you invest with us, you’ll always get:
Clear, reliable help from experienced investment professionals as you need it.
- $4.95 standard commission for online equity trades4
- $0 account maintenance fees (other charges may apply)
- 4,000+ no-load, no-transaction-fee mutual funds (when traded online)5
- 500+ $0-commission ETFs (when traded online)6
Award-winning research including insights from Schwab experts and third-party sources, plus screeners and tools to help make informed investing decisions.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your fee or commission, and work to make things right.7
We’ll cover any losses in any of your Schwab accounts due to unauthorized activity, as part of our SchwabSafe security measures.
Schwab ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with DIY Self-Directed Investors in the J.D. Power 2019 Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction Study.7
Schwab ranked #1 Broker Overall in the 2019 Investor's Business Daily Best of the Online Brokers Survey.8
Schwab ranked "Best in Class" Overall in 2019 by StockBrokers.com.9
Schwab was selected as one of the Top 50 companies on the 2019 'World's Most Admired Companies®' list.10