Recognition that reflects Schwab's commitment to putting clients first.
We're proud that our dedication to serving clients has earned us top rankings in the industry.
See what it's like to have an award-winning investing experience.
J.D. Power 2019 Self-Directed Investor
Schwab ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction with DIY Self-Directed Investors in the J.D. Power 2019 Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction Study.
J.D. Power 2019 Direct Banking
Charles Schwab Bank ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Direct Retail Banking in the J.D. Power 2019 Direct Banking Satisfaction Study.
- Charles Schwab Bank also received the highest score in the following study factors: channel activities and problem resolution.
2019 Investor's Business Daily Best of the Online Brokers
Schwab named #1 Broker Overall in the 2019 Investor's Business Daily Best of the Online Brokers Survey.
- Schwab also ranked #1 in the Customer Service, Low-Cost/Free ETF Trading, and Trade Reliability categories.
Fortune 2019 World's Most Admired Companies
Schwab was selected as one of the Top 50 companies on the 2019 "World's Most Admired Companies®" list.
- Schwab also ranked #1 for Innovation in Key Attributes of Reputation within the Securities and Asset Management category.
StockBrokers.com "Best in Class" Overall
StockBrokers.com ranks Schwab "Best in Class" Overall in 2019.
- Schwab also ranked "Best in Class" in the Customer Service, Research, Platforms & Tools, Education, Offering of Investments, and Banking categories.
Investopedia "Best Overall" 2019
Schwab ranked #3 in Best Overall Online Brokers in Investopedia's 2019 Best Online Brokers Awards.
- Schwab also ranked in the Best for Beginners, Best Stock Trading Apps, Best for ETFs, Best for Penny Stocks, Best for Roth IRAs, Best for IRAs, Best for International Trading, and Best Web Trading Platforms categories