With thousands of mutual funds to invest in, it can be difficult to find the right mutual funds for your portfolio. Schwab makes investing in mutual funds easier. We have the tools to research, compare and trade mutual funds all in one place.
Compare types of mutual funds
Browse a full lineup of low-cost core funds, including Schwab equity, fixed income and asset allocation funds.
No-Load, No Transaction Fee Funds
Find and screen thousands of funds with no loads and no transaction fees through our Mutual Fund OneSource® service.
All-in-One Portfolio Solution
Find a range of diversified mutual fund solutions.
Use our comprehensive research, including fund performance, holdings, and Morningstar Rating™. Screen and compare funds, review our experts' top mutual funds picks for each quarter, and find portfolio solutions that are right for you.
- Use our Mutual Fund Screener to view funds by category, fees, ratings, and more.
- Compare up to five mutual funds at once.
- View our experts' lists to find funds that have been rigorously screened.
- Browse all mutual funds managed by Charles Schwab Investment Management.
- Get research and insights from Schwab and respected third-party sources.
A mutual fund is an investment vehicle comprised of a pool of funds from many investors that buys stocks, bonds and other securities. When you purchase a mutual fund, you get exposure to all the investments in that fund. Mutual funds make it easy to build a diversified portfolio and get professional management, so you don’t have to research, buy, and track every security in the fund.
Need help understanding your mutual fund options?