Easily select mutual funds aligned to your investment goals.
Access a variety of choices, funds from established providers, and research tools to help you find mutual funds that are right for you.
Discover mutual fund opportunities at Schwab.
Choose from a wide variety of mutual funds across all asset classes, plus mutual funds aligned to specific preferences. These include commodities, European equities, high-yield bonds, and more—many with no transaction fees.1,2,3
Find funds that fit your needs.
Explore mutual funds provided by two industry leaders.
Schwab Asset Management™ is an experienced market leader in Tooltip management dedicated to keeping investor costs low.
- All funds have no load and no transaction fees.
- Schwab Funds® have asset-weighted operating expense ratios that are below industry average.4
- Schwab Asset Management is the third-largest retail index mutual fund provider in the U.S.5
T. Rowe Price mutual funds
To complement Schwab's lineup of index mutual funds, we've teamed up with T. Rowe Price to highlight their Tooltip that leverage T. Rowe Price's:
- Rigorous field research by investment professionals who select companies for fund portfolios.
- Careful management of risk while maximizing value of fund portfolios over longer time horizons.
- Experienced portfolio managers averaging 22 years in the industry.6
Schwab receives compensation from T. Rowe Price to market and promote their funds, in addition to any shareholder servicing fees the fund company pays to Schwab, which creates conflicts of interest. Learn more about the compensations Schwab receives.
Get started with additional mutual fund resources.
Screen for mutual funds using your specific criteria.
Use pre-defined screeners or create your own to identify and act on new opportunities.
Build a portfolio with Schwab's wide range of resources.
Simplify the process of identifying funds that meet your investment goals with our powerful tools and insightful expertise.
Choose a professionally managed mutual fund portfolio.
Select from managed portfolios based on goals like approximate retirement date, desired level of monthly income, and more.