Get the tools and support you need to trade futures.
- $2.25 per contract1 + Satisfaction Guarantee2
- Pay the same commission online or through a broker1
- Specialized futures tools and platforms
- Extensive research and analysis
Choose from a variety of futures products across a variety of categories:
Stock Indexes, Currencies, Interest Rates
Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Electricity
Gold, Silver, Steel
Corn, Wheat, Sugar
A CME Group Micro E-mini futures contract provides exposure to major market indices, but at 1/10th the size and a lower margin dollar requirement compared to classic E-mini futures.
Gain new insights with extensive research tools and professional commentary.
- Rely on Schwab's Futures Research Center for the latest research, news, and commentary.
- Review “Looking to the Futures,” Schwab’s daily analysis and perspective on the futures market.
- Access industry-leading independent analysis with the Hightower Report and the Wyckoff Report.
- Watch daily videos featuring trade ideas from futures experts like Dan Gramza.
Fuel your futures trading with our advanced desktop and mobile platforms.
- Get a futures trading experience that blends sophisticated technology and an easy-to-use design.
- Plan, analyze, and execute trades quickly.
- Customize your platform layout and tools to fit a variety of strategies.
Act on opportunities and stay in control with powerful tools.
Find and research trade ideas, then place trades and manage your positions with these advanced tools.
Streaming Charts & Quotes
Visualize potential trade opportunities using a wide range of technical chart studies and indicators with streaming updates.
Check the margin requirement on an options, futures or futures option trade.
All-in-One Trade Ticket®
Trade futures, options, and stocks in a single window using advanced order features to help lock in gains or protect against losses.
Our futures specialists can review and even place your orders.
- No additional trading fees for broker-assisted orders.1
- Get help evaluating a potential trade or reviewing your strategy.
- Need help with your first (or next) futures order? Call us 24/5.
- Tap into the advanced futures knowledge of our dedicated teams.
Trade futures and futures options for just $2.25 per contract.
Pay the same commission online or through a broker¹
Get help reviewing and placing your trades 24/5 with our futures specialists.
Daily automated cash sweeps
Excess futures account balances are swept back to your brokerage account daily.
Low margin rates
Our competitive margin rates can help reduce your capital costs.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your eligible fee or commission and work with you to make things right.2
Have questions? We’re here to help.