Schwab Private Client
Do you need more customized advice or additional help with your financial situation? A personalized investment plan that’s created and implemented for you by a team of professionals could be the answer.
With Schwab Private Client™, you get an ongoing investment advice relationship and periodic check-ins, along with specific investment recommendations. And you always maintain final control over all investment decisions.
What do I get?
A dedicated team of specialists.
- Work with an expanded team from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc. that includes a Financial Consultant, Portfolio Consultant, and Associate Portfolio Consultants.
- Your Financial Consultant manages your overall relationship with Schwab.
- Your Portfolio Consultant considers your goals, your current investments, and the complexity of your financial situation.
Ongoing, comprehensive investment advice.
- Get specific buy and sell recommendations on stocks, bonds, mutual funds, managed accounts, and ETFs from your Portfolio Consultant—all tailored to your specific situation.
- You always maintain control.
- Get access to a range of specialists as needed, such as fixed income and options specialists.
A consistent, fact-based approach.
- The guidance you receive is based in part on our asset allocation guidelines, Schwab Equity Ratings®, and the Mutual Fund OneSource Select List®.
What are the minimums and fees?
- Investment minimum: $500,000
- Annual fee: starts at 0.75% (equities) and 0.50% (fixed income)
- Subject to minimum quarterly fee of $1,000
Ready to get started?
Contact us to discuss Schwab Private Client and your advice needs.
Investors should carefully consider information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
The Portfolio Consultant, Associate Portfolio Consultant, and other representatives making investment recommendations in your Schwab Private Client accounts are employees of Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc.
Please read the Schwab Private Client and the Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc. Disclosure Brochures for important information and disclosures about this service. Portfolio management is provided by Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC, receives remuneration from fund companies participating in the Mutual Fund OneSource® service for recordkeeping and shareholder services and other administrative services. Schwab also may receive remuneration from transaction fee fund companies for certain administrative services.