Get answers to your questions—from client service to investing.
- Where do I mail a check, application or account update form?
- How can I reach a Schwab investment professional for assistance?
- How can I go paperless?
- Where can I find forms?
- How do I download Schwab Mobile apps?
- Can I add my Schwab Bank debit card to Apple Pay™?
- How do I log in to my account for the first time?
- I forgot my user name and password. Can you help me?
- How do I login to my Schwab 529 account?
- Where can I find my account statements?
- How do I connect Quicken® to my Schwab One® or Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account?
- What fees am I being charged?
- How can I request copies of cashed checks from my Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account?*
- What’s the routing number for my Schwab Bank account?
- What are the legislated changes on cost basis and how do they impact me?
- How do I make deposits with my smartphone?
Moving Money or Assets
- How do I transfer money between my bank and my Schwab brokerage account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my 529 account to pay for school?
- How do I take a distribution from my Individual 401(k)?
- Can I take a loan from my brokerage account?
- How do I complete a wire transfer?
- How do I sign up for MoneyLink?
- I want to learn how to invest but am not sure where to begin. What's my first step?
- Do I need to invest a lot to get help from a Schwab investment professional?
- I'm wary of the risks in the stock market. Why should I invest?
- Does Schwab offer any guidance about what types of investments I should consider?
- How do I choose the right mix of investments for my account?
- How can I find a particular fund prospectus?
- Which mutual funds does Schwab recommend?
- Which stocks should I buy?
- What do I need to know about ETFs?
- How do I take a distribution from my 401(k)?
- I forgot my user name and password for my 401(k). Can you help me?
Market Data and Rates
- What's the market doing today?
- What are today's rates for CDs and money market funds?