Welcome USAA members
Let's work toward your tomorrow. Together.
Charles Schwab is honored to work alongside USAA to help its members build their financial futures. Like USAA, we put serving clients at the heart of everything we do. Our shared values mean that you can count on the same level of service, support, and commitment that you’re used to.
Whatever your financial picture looks like—Saving for retirement? Putting kids through college? Family medical obligations?—Schwab has the resources and solutions to help.
No matter how you invest with us, you can expect:
We believe price should never be a barrier to investing, so you’ll never pay commissions on online stock, ETF, or options trades.
Expert guidance and support
Get award-winning service and investment advice from 300+ branches, 24/7 online and phone support, and access to financial advisors.
Our advanced trading platforms, research tools, and timely insights and commentary can help you trade and invest smarter.
With a single sign-on from USAA.com to Schwab.com, plus a robust mobile app, you can access all of your accounts quickly, easily, and from anywhere.
Ways to work with us
Invest on your own
- $0 commissions on online stock and ETF trades.
- Powerful desktop and mobile trading platforms.
- Advanced tools and the latest research and insights.
- Schwab Intelligent Portfolios® simplifies the investing process.
- It will build a diversified portfolio based on your goals.
- Investments are monitored and automatically rebalanced.
Invest and plan with help
- No charge to work with a Schwab Financial Consultant.
- Get a personalized plan based on your goals.
- Connect with specialists for more complex needs.
FORTUNE Top 50 'World's Most Admired Companies®'
In 2021, Charles Schwab was selected as one of the FORTUNE Top 50 'World's Most Admired Companies®'.
Top Broker in the 2021 Investor’s Business Daily
Schwab was rated a Top Broker in the 2021 Investor's Business Daily Best of the Online Brokers Survey.
U.S. Veterans Magazine Best of the Best
U.S. Veterans Magazine ranked Schwab as one of the "Best of the Best" employers for the eighth consecutive year.