Let's talk about transferring accounts to Schwab.
Answers to your common questions.
- What is the difference between a transfer and a rollover?
- Is account transfer the same as asset transfer?
- Do I need to liquidate my assets?
- Will I have to pay taxes on assets I transfer?
- Does Schwab charge for account transfer?
- How do you transfer a brokerage account?
- How do I transfer a 401(k)?
- Can you transfer a Roth IRA to another Roth IRA?
- How do you consolidate IRA accounts?
- How do I transfer stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs?
Take the next step to consolidate accounts.
In just three easy steps, you can transfer your assets to Schwab.
Get started consolidating your accounts with Schwab.