Personal guidance is available to all Schwab clients, at no additional cost. Get the one-on-one help you need to make smart decisions with your money.
As a Schwab client, you can schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to:
- Discuss your goals, both short-term and long-term.
- Evaluate your current investments relative to your goals.
- Get specific recommendations and next steps.
Find out how to get your consultation. Call 866-849-5799.
How we help you
We’ll review and discuss your financial situation and help you set goals.
Offer our thoughts on your portfolio’s allocation and the right investment mix for you.
Suggest specific next steps, discuss potential solutions, and provide ways to help you stay on track.
See what to expect in a complimentary consultation.
We’ll discuss your portfolio and suggest ideas to make it work harder.
Additional guidance when you need it
Get a sound point of view about what may be right for your unique situation.
Available to you at no cost:
- Access to teams specializing in fixed income, global investing, active trading, and more
- 24/7 phone access to Schwab investment professionals to help you with your day-to-day needs
Work with professional money managers to handle some or all of your investments for you.
Available at a competitive price:
- Managed mutual fund or ETF portfolios from Schwab
- Specialized strategies managed by money managers in areas such as fixed income and international investing
- Customized portfolios tailored to your goals
- Referrals to local, pre-screened independent advisors
Find out if one of these portfolio solutions is right for you.
Take the next step.
Get your no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Open an Account or call 866-849-5799.
Investments in managed accounts should be considered in view of a larger, more diversified investment portfolio. In addition, investment concentrations in certain sectors or asset classes are subject to greater volatility and therefore a greater degree of risk than portfolios that are more diversified across sectors or styles.
The financial consultation is complimentary, though the implementation of any recommendations made during the consultation may result in trade commissions or other fees, charges, or expenses.