Get great value on ETFs at Schwab, including commission-free online trading on over 200 ETFs through Schwab ETF OneSource™.1
Save on ETFs.
- Schwab ETF OneSource™ offers over 200 commission-free ETFs from leading providers including Charles Schwab Investment Management, State Street SPDR®, Guggenheim Investments, PowerShares, ETF Securities, United States Commodity Funds, Direxion Investments, Global X Management Company, LLC, IndexIQ, ProShares, WisdomTree, PIMCO, ALPS Advisors, Inc. and J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Inc.
- Schwab ETFs™ include both Market-Cap Index ETFs and Fundamental Index® ETFs, two different ETF methodologies that can work well together. For broader diversification, consider using both when building your portfolio.
Research and find ETFs.
- Compare and select ETFs using our extensive ETF research and helpful screeners.
- See our experts' top ETF picks with the ETF Select List®.
- Use our ETF Portfolio Builder® to create a diversified ETF portfolio based on your selected risk profile.
Consider a professionally managed ETF portfolio.
Get professional advice at a competitive price with Schwab Managed Portfolios™—ETFs, a broadly diversified portfolio of ETFs. Or learn more about our professionally managed ETF strategies from Windhaven®.
Ready to get started?
Need help? Call 800-435-4000.
1. Conditions Apply: Trades in ETFs available through Schwab ETF OneSource™ (including Schwab ETFs™) are available without commissions when placed online in a Schwab account. Service charges apply for trade orders placed through a broker ($25) or by automated phone ($5). An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions. Certain types of Schwab ETF OneSource transactions are not eligible for the commission waiver, such as short sells and buys to cover (not including Schwab ETFs). Schwab reserves the right to change the ETFs we make available without commissions. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. Please see Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for additional information.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. Shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV).
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. receives remuneration from third-party ETF companies participating in Schwab ETF OneSource™ for record keeping, shareholder services and other administrative services, including program development and maintenance.
Diversification does not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Learn more at schwab.com/SchwabETFs.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. is the investment advisor for Schwab ETFs and an affiliate of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
Standard & Poor’s®, S&P® and SPDR® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (S&P); Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (Dow Jones); and these trademarks have been licensed for use by S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC (SPDJI) and sublicensed for certain purposes by State Street Corporation. State Street Corporation’s financial products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates and third party licensors and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability in relation thereto, including for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of any index.
"ETF Securities" is a registered trademark of ETF Securities Limited. The "ETF Securities" logo is a registered trademark of ETF Securities Limited.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the asset management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Those businesses include, but are not limited to, J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc., Security Capital Research & Management Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management, Inc.
PowerShares® is a registered trademark of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (Invesco PowerShares). Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd.
USCF® and the United States Commodity Funds® are registered trademarks of United States Commodity Funds LLC. All rights reserved.
Schwab is a registered trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Fundamental Index is a registered trademark of Research Affiliates, LLC.
Portfolio management provided by Windhaven Investment Management, Inc. Windhaven Investment Management, Inc. ("Windhaven"), is a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab").