Get great value on ETFs at Schwab, including commission-free online trading on over 100 ETFs through Schwab ETF OneSource™.1
Save on ETFs.
- Schwab ETF OneSource™offers over 100 commission-free ETFs from leading providers including Charles Schwab Investment Management, State Street SPDR®, Guggenheim Investments, PowerShares, ETF Securities, and United States Commodity Funds.
- Schwab ETFs™ have the lowest operating expenses in their respective Lipper categories2—even lower than Vanguard and iShares.
Research and find ETFs.
- Compare and select ETFs using our extensive ETF research and helpful screeners.
- See our experts' top ETF picks with the ETF Select List™.
- Use our ETF Portfolio Builder™ to create a diversified ETF portfolio based on your selected risk profile.
Consider a professionally managed ETF portfolio.
Get professional advice at a competitive price with Schwab Managed Portfolios™—ETFs, a broadly diversified portfolio of ETFs. Or learn more about our professionally managed ETF strategies from Windhaven®.
Ready to get started?
Need help? Call 800-435-4000.
1. Conditions Apply: Trades in ETFs available through Schwab ETF OneSource™ (including Schwab ETFs™) are available without commissions when placed online in a Schwab account. Service charges apply for trade orders placed through a broker ($25) or by automated phone ($5). An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions. Certain types of Schwab ETF OneSource transactions are not eligible for the commission waiver, such as short sells and buys to cover (not including Schwab ETFs). Schwab reserves the right to change the ETFs we make available without commissions. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. Please see Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for additional information. As of 2/7/2013 Schwab ETF OneSource had 105 ETFs.
2. This claim is based on expense ratio data comparisons between Schwab and non-Schwab ETFs in their respective Lipper categories. Expense ratio data for Schwab ETFs and iShares ETFs was obtained from Strategic Insight Simfund as of 3/29/13. Expense ratio data for Vanguard ETFs was obtained from the funds' prospectuses as of 4/26/13. ETFs in the same Lipper category may track different indexes, have differences in holdings, and show different performance. Competitors may offer more than one ETF in a Lipper category. The non-Schwab ETFs shown represent the funds with the lowest expense ratio within their fund family in their respective Lipper category. Expense ratios are subject to change.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. Shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV).
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. receives remuneration from third-party ETF companies participating in Schwab ETF OneSource™ for record keeping, shareholder services and other administrative services, including program development and maintenance.
Diversification does not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Learn more at schwab.com/SchwabETFs.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. is the investment advisor for Schwab ETFs and an affiliate of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
"SPDR" is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor's Financial Services, LLC ("S&P") and has been licensed for use by State Street Corporation. No financial product offered by State Street or its affiliates is sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P.
PowerShares® is a registered trademark of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (Invesco PowerShares). Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd.
USCF® and the United States Commodity Funds® are registered trademarks of United States Commodity Funds LLC Limited Liability Company Delaware. All rights reserved.
Portfolio management provided by Windhaven Investment Management, Inc. Windhaven Investment Management, Inc. ("Windhaven"), is a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab").