Company Retirement Account
If you’re the administrator of an established customized retirement plan, a Schwab Company Retirement Account (CRA) might be right for you. A Schwab CRA (also known as a “pension trust”) holds your plan’s assets, gives you expanded investment options, and lets you access Schwab’s retirement planning tools, research, and resources.
What are the fees and commissions?
- $0 account open or maintenance fees. Other account fees, fund expenses, and brokerage commissions may apply1.
- Account minimum: $0
What are the benefits of a Company Retirement Account?
Every Schwab account comes with investment help and guidance. With this account, you can also get:
- A full range of investment options
- Flexibility to invest the plan’s assets in a single account, or establish a separate account for each plan participant for self-directed investments2
- Professional-level proprietary and third-party research and tools
- Expert perspective on today's markets
- 24/7 service and support
Take the next step.
Open a Company Retirement Account today.
- Get details above in Establish Your Account.
- Request a Company Retirement Account application by mail.
Or call 800-435-4000.
See all Schwab accounts.
1. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for Individual Investors ("the Guide") and any amendments to the Guide for comprehensive details on fees.
2. If you choose this option, you’ll need to establish a Master Account for your trust as well as a separate account for each participating employee.