Refinance Your Home
Home Loans provided by Quicken Loans
Whether you're taking advantage of low interest rates, seeking the predictable payments of a fixed rate, tapping into your home equity, or shortening your loan term, you can find the right loan through Schwab Bank’s home lending program from Quicken® Loans®.
Get stable monthly payments.
While an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) may offer better rates in the short term, a fixed-rate mortgage loan locks in both your interest rate and the amount of your monthly payments for the life of your loan. On select conforming loans you can also pick the term of your fixed-rate loan—from 8 to 30 years.
Why choose a fixed-rate mortgage?
- You want a stable monthly payment for the life of the loan.
- You think interest rates could go up in the next few years.
- You plan to stay in your home for a long time.
Learn more about the Schwab Bank's new home lending program from Quicken Loans.
- View today’s mortgage rates
- Get a customized mortgage rate quote
- Estimate your savings with our Refinancing Calculator
1. Interest-only mortgages have an initial interest-only payment period followed by a fully amortizing payment period. After the interest-only period ends, your monthly payments will increase because you will be paying both principal and interest. Interest-only mortgages include additional risks you should consider. For more information about these risks, please contact a home loan specialist.
Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as an obligation to lend. Loans are subject to credit and property approval. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Hazard insurance may be required. Program terms and conditions are subject to change.
Charles Schwab Bank and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Investment products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC). Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. does not solicit, offer, endorse, negotiate or originate any mortgage loan products and is neither a licensed mortgage broker nor a licensed mortgage lender. Home lending is offered and provided by Quicken Loans, Inc, Equal Housing Lender. Quicken Loans Inc., is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corporation, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. or Charles Schwab Bank. Deposit and other lending products are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Quicken Loans is an Equal Housing Lender. Licensed in all 50 states. NMLS #3030. Click here for additional licensing information.
© 2000–2012 Quicken Loans Inc., All rights reserved. Lending services provided by Quicken Loans Inc., a subsidiary of Rock Holdings Inc. “Quicken Loans” is a registered service mark of Intuit Inc., used under license.