Your top questions answered
Our clients have asked for flexibility in their Schwab.com password, and we have been working to provide exactly that. Schwab.com supports a variety of formats and options to allow you to create a safer, stronger password.
The Schwab.com password requirements are as follows:
- Must be at least 8 characters in length
- Must have at least 1 letter
- Must have at least 1 number
In order to create a strong password:
- You can include spaces or common symbols (#$%^&, etc.)
- Ensure it does not match or contain your login ID, SSN or Tax ID
- You may use both uppercase and lowercase letters (eXaMP1e)
If you are a Schwab client and wish to update your password now, you can visit Security Center to make the update (you will be prompted to log in first). You can further strengthen your security by taking these 4 protective security steps. Learn more.
For more information on how Schwab keeps your personal information safe, visit SchwabSafe.
Have more questions? Just give us a call, send us an email, or write us.