Schwab has been helping Chinese investors in the United States navigate the market for more than 20 years, and can help you with your financial needs in the language you prefer. You’ll get fact-based and professional guidance, a variety of investment accounts to meet your needs, and great pricing on a wide range of investment products.
Ready to get started?
Call Schwab to learn more and to arrange a meeting with a Chinese-speaking Financial Consultant.
Already have an account?
What we offer.
- A personal relationship in the language you prefer, in person, in our branches, or by telephone
- Deep expertise in the U.S. market, serving Chinese investors in the U.S. for more than 20 years
- Support and investment research for the independent investor, as well as comprehensive, professional portfolio advice for clients who would like guidance
- Powerful charting and trading software for Active Traders
- $4.95 online equity trade commission,1 and $0 commission per Schwab ETF online trade2 in your Schwab account
Our accounts and products.
Research and Support
1. Restrictions apply: The $4.95 flat commission does not apply to foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, employer-negotiated commission schedules applicable to equity compensation transactions, or restricted stock transactions. Foreign ordinary shares that trade online in the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) market and do not settle in the U.S. will have a $50 foreign transaction fee added to the cost of the transaction. All broker-assisted trades are subject to service charges. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open most Schwab brokerage accounts. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. Employee equity compensation transactions are subject to separate commission schedules
2. Restrictions apply: Online trades of Schwab ETFs™ are commission-free at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC), while trades of third-party ETFs are subject to commissions. Broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open most Schwab brokerage accounts. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can obtain a prospectus by visiting www.schwabetfs.com. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.