Personal Retirement Consultation
No matter where you are with your retirement planning, a Schwab retirement consultation offers you practical help and personalized guidance.
If you have $25,000 or more in assets at Schwab, take advantage of this complimentary one-hour phone consultation.
Where you stand.
- Your savings, income, and expenses
- How your savings and assets can support you
- Your comfort level with investment risk
What you want.
- When you plan to retire (if you haven't already)
- The lifestyle you aspire to
- Milestones you hope to achieve
How to move forward.
- Ways to balance income and expenses
- How to generate retirement income from all sources
- Realistic options, even if your savings aren't enough
A Schwab investment professional can help you organize all of your retirement assets. Get help rolling over a 401(k), setting up your account, and transferring funds.
The consultation is complimentary, although the implementation of any recommendations made may result in trade commissions or other fees, charges, or expenses. The Personal Retirement Consultation is available only to clients with at least $25,000 in assets at Schwab or prospects with at least $25,000 in assets available to bring to Schwab. Individualized recommendations are available only to Schwab clients and are limited to assets held in a Schwab retail brokerage account. Information provided to prospects, or pertaining to assets held outside of Schwab, as part of the consultation are examples of the kinds of recommendations available on assets held at Schwab. These examples do not constitute recommendations, solicitations, or investment advice.