Mutual Funds Managed by Schwab
Access an extensive selection of bond, equity, and asset allocation mutual funds advised by Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CSIM). Choose from Schwab Funds® and Laudus Funds®, which offer you institutional-quality management. All funds have no loads and no transaction fees.
Asset Allocation Funds
Asset allocation funds are designed to be a convenient, easy to use all-in-one portfolio solution, or use them to help further diversify your portfolio across asset categories. Explore our asset allocation solutions to see if these are a good choice for you.
- Schwab Target Funds. Professionally managed mutual funds that automatically adjust the asset allocation according to your approximate retirement date.
- Schwab MarketTrack Portfolios®. Four index-based portfolio options give you a choice of asset allocations based on your tolerance for risk.
- Schwab® Monthly Income Funds. Choose from three diversified funds, based on your desired level of monthly income and long-term growth potential.
Quality choices and exceptional value.
Whether you want an all-in-one fund solution or a complex domestic and international market strategy, we can help.
- Fund expenses are competitive. Index fund expenses start as low as 0.09%.
- CSIM is the lead investment advisor for all Schwab Funds.
- CSIM is the lead investment advisor for Laudus Funds, which give you access to institutional-caliber, sub-advised funds.
- Barron's ranks CSIM’s Mutual Funds among top ten in performance for 2011. Read article
Take the next step.
Open an account to get mutual funds that are right for you.
Open an Account or call 866-232-9890.
- View investor information.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Diversification and asset allocation do not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (the distributor of Schwab Funds) and Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (the investment advisor) are affiliates of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
The Laudus Group® of Funds includes the Laudus Mondrian Funds and Laudus U.S. Large Cap Growth Fund, which are part of the Laudus Trust and Laudus Institutional Trust and distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc.; and the Laudus MarketMasters Funds®, which are part of the Schwab Capital Trust and distributed by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ALPS Distributors, Inc. and Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. are unaffiliated entities.