Mutual Funds Managed by Charles Schwab Investment Management
As one of the nation’s largest and most experienced asset managers, our goal is to provide investors with a diverse selection of foundational products that aim to deliver consistent performance at a competitive cost.
Broad range of choices and exceptional value.
Whether you want the simplicity and convenience of an all-in-one fund solution, or prefer to build and manage your own portfolio, we can help. With more than 100 funds, you can choose from a wide selection of equity, bond and asset allocation funds designed to help you create the foundation of your portfolio.
- Funds seek to manage risk and deliver consistent performance over the long term.
- Fund expenses are competitive, with Index mutual fund expenses starting as low as 0.03% with no investment minimum.1
- All funds have no loads and no transaction fees.
Think Vanguard has the lowest costs? Think again.
Announcing the lowest cost market cap index funds with no minimums.†
See how Schwab index funds compare
Asset Allocation Funds
Asset allocation funds are designed to be a convenient, easy to use all-in-one portfolio solution, or use them to help further diversify your portfolio across asset categories. Explore our asset allocation solutions to see if these are a good choice for you.
- Schwab Target Funds. Professionally managed mutual funds that automatically adjust the asset allocation according to your approximate retirement date.
- Schwab MarketTrack Portfolios®. Four index-based portfolio options give you a choice of asset allocations based on your tolerance for risk.
- Schwab® Monthly Income Funds. Choose from three diversified funds, based on your desired level of monthly income and long-term growth potential.
Take the next step.
Open an account to get mutual funds that are right for you.
Open an Account or call 866-232-9890.
- View investor information.
1. Expense ratios and minimums are subject to change.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
The values of target date funds will fluctuate up to and after the target dates. There is no guarantee the funds will provide adequate income at or through retirement.
The target date funds are built for investors who expect to start gradual withdrawals of fund assets on the target date, to begin covering expenses in retirement. The principal value of the funds is not guaranteed at any time, and will continue to fluctuate up to and after the target date.
Diversification and asset allocation do not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Fixed income securities are subject to increased loss of principal during periods of rising interest rates. Fixed-income investments are subject to various other risks including changes in credit quality, market valuations, liquidity, prepayments, early redemption, corporate events, tax ramifications, and other factors. All of these factors can subject the funds to increased loss of principal.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (the distributor of Schwab Funds) and Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (the investment advisor) are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.