Schwab ETF OneSource
Schwab ETF OneSource™ offers the most commission-free ETFs.1
- $0 online trade commissions in a Schwab account.
- Over 100 commission-free ETFs
- Comprehensive Morningstar coverage, including 57 asset categories that span US Equity, Fixed Income, International and Commodity ETFs.
- No early redemption fees, which means there are no fees imposed for selling within 30 days.
See how Schwab ETF OneSource compares with other ETF marketplaces*
|# of Commission-Free ETFs||119 ETFs||101 ETFs†||76 ETFs|
|# of ETF Providers||6 Providers||8 Providers||2 Providers|
|Morningstar Coverage||57 Categories||44 Categories||51 Categories|
|Redemption Fee for Early Sell Transactions‡||$0||$19.99||$7.95|
* As of 4/23/2014
View all Schwab OneSource ETFs.
Take the next step.
Open a Schwab account to get started with ETFs today.
Open an Account or call 800-435-4000.
Helpful ETF resources.
Schwab offers several resources to help you find the right ETFs for your portfolio.
- ETF Select List™: See our experts’ top picks of low-cost ETFs.
- ETF Portfolio Builder™: Create a diversified ETF portfolio based on your selected risk profile.
- ETF research: Screen and compare ETFs.
1. Conditions Apply: Trades in ETFs available through Schwab ETF OneSource™ (including Schwab ETFs™) are available without commissions when placed online in a Schwab account. Service charges apply for trade orders placed through a broker ($25) or by automated phone ($5). An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions. Certain types of Schwab ETF OneSource transactions are not eligible for the commission waiver, such as short sells and buys to cover (not including Schwab ETFs). Schwab reserves the right to change the ETFs we make available without commissions. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. Please see Charles Schwab pricing guide for additional information.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. Shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV).
Schwab is a registered trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Fundamental Index is a registered trademark of Research Affiliates, LLC.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. receives remuneration from third-party ETF companies participating in Schwab ETF OneSource™ for record keeping, shareholder services and other administrative services, including program development and maintenance.
Diversification does not eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Learn more at schwab.com/SchwabETFs.
Third-party Schwab ETF OneSource shares purchased may not be immediately marginable at Schwab.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. is the investment advisor for Schwab ETFs and an affiliate of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
"SPDR" is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P") and has been licensed for use by State Street Corporation. No financial product offered by State Street Corporation or its affiliates is sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P or its affiliates, and S&P and its affiliates make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units/shares in such products.
PowerShares® is a registered trademark of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (Invesco PowerShares). Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd.
USCF® and the United States Commodity Funds® are registered trademarks of United States Commodity Funds LLC. All rights reserved.