Schwab One® Organization Account
A Schwab One® Organization Account allows you to open an account on behalf of your organization, whether it’s Incorporated or Non-Incorporated. Take advantage of these benefits for your corporation, sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company or unincorporated association.
What are the fees and commissions?
- Monthly service fees: $0
- Account minimum: $1,000, or $0 if you set up an automatic monthly transfer of at least $100
- Commissions: $8.95 per online trade;1 $0 per Schwab ETF online trade in your Schwab account2
There are no fees to open or maintain your account. Other fees may apply; please see Account Pricing.
What do I get with a Schwab One Organization Account?
Every Schwab account comes with investment help and guidance. With this account, you'll also get:
- An easy way to trade stocks and options, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, CDs, and more
- Access to professional-level proprietary and third-party research and tools
- Expert perspective on today's markets
- 24/7 service and support
Ready to get started?
To open an account
Take the next step.
Call 866-855-5635 to open a Schwab One Organization Account today.
- See all Schwab accounts.
1. Restrictions apply: The $8.95 commission does not apply to foreign stock transactions, large block trading transactions requiring special handling, or restricted stock transactions. All broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. Employee equity compensation transactions are subject to separate commission schedules.
2. Restrictions apply: Online trades of Schwab ETFs™ are commission-free at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC), while trades of third-party ETFs are subject to commissions. Broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open most Schwab brokerage accounts. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.