Terms and Conditions – Trusteed IRA
Please see below for important terms and conditions from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"), which provides services for your account administered by Charles Schwab Trust Company ("CSTC").
(1) If you find any errors or omissions on this trade confirmation, please call CSTC immediately using any of the appropriate phone numbers. You should notify us immediately upon discovery of the error. Neither CSTC nor Schwab will be liable for any losses that occur because of your failure to promptly notify us of an error, to the extent permitted under your account agreement(s) and applicable law.
(2) All transactions are subject to the rules, regulations, requirements and customs of the Federal
Reserve Board, the exchange or market (and its clearing agency, if any) where executed, any
association whose rules and regulations govern transactions in said market, and your account
agreement(s) with CSTC. We will furnish, upon written request, the date and time when this
transaction took place and the name of the other party to the transaction. Federal regulations
require that all brokerage firms report sales transactions to the IRS unless the order was placed
through an IRA, corporate or trustee account.
(3) Securities purchased by you or held by us may be hypothecated and/or commingled with
securities carried for other customers.
(4) Mutual Fund Transaction Fees shown on this confirmation, if applicable, are charged by Schwab.
Please consult the prospectus for information about any other fees which a fund might charge.
(5) If the symbol (*) appears on the item description on your confirmation, the offering of the
described security has been made solely by means of the prospectus relating thereto, a copy of
which has been or will be delivered to you.
(6) Call features, in addition to any identified on the face hereof, may exist for certain common stocks,
preferred stocks and bonds that could affect yield. For additional information or questions, contact
CSTC using any of the appropriate numbers listed above. Securities held for you at Schwab or at central clearing facility, but not registered in your name, are commingled with identical securities held
for other customers. In the event securities so held are called by the issuer, the securities to be called
will be determined by an impartial and random selection system. Should your security be so selected,
it will be presented for redemption and your account credited with the proceeds. To the extent permitted under the agreement(s) governing your account with CSTC, clients have the right to withdraw uncalled,
fully paid securities at any time prior to a partial call, and also to withdraw excess
margin securities not subject to restrictions.
(7) Any credit ratings shown on this confirmation are as of the time the confirmation was generated
and may differ from any credit ratings provided at the time this transaction took place. The credit
ratings for this security could have changed between the time of your transaction and the time this
confirmation was generated. For additional information or questions, contact CSTC using any
of the appropriate numbers listed above.
(8) If the security described on the front of this confirmation was issued by The Charles Schwab
Corporation ("CSC") or an entity controlled by CSC, we are required to disclose that (a) Schwab is
controlled by CSC or (b) Schwab and the issuer are under the common control of CSC.
(9) Transaction Fee - includes fees charged for purchases and sales of certain mutual fund shares,
and/or fees charged for certain fixed income securities transactions.
(10) To obtain electronic copies of notices, offering documents, and documents incorporated by
reference pertaining to Government Sponsored Enterprises ("GSE") and Federal Agency securities, visit
the following web sites: Federal Farm Credit Bank (FFCB): https://www.farmcreditfunding.com/; Federal
Home Loan Bank (FHLB): https://www.fhlb-of.com; Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC):
for debt securities: http://www.freddiemac.com/debt, for mortgage securities:
http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs; Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA):
https://www.fanniemae.com; Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA):
(11) If the security is a TBA (To Be Announced) status, further pool information is available by
contacting the issuer as follows: 1-800-2FANNIE (1-800-232-6643) for Fannie Mae and 1-800-336-3672
for Freddie Mac and 1-800-234-4662 for Ginnie Mae or by emailing Fannie Mae at
email@example.com or Freddie Mac at Investor_Inquiry@FreddieMac.com.
(12) To request a paper copy of an offering document, official statement, or final prospectus, call
(13) For asset-backed securities, which represent an interest in or are secured by a pool of receivables
other financial assets subject continuously to prepayment, the actual yield may vary according to the
rate at which the underlying receivables or other financial assets are prepaid. Information concerning
the factors that affect yield (including at a minimum estimated yield, weighted average life and the
prepayment assumptions underlying yield) will be furnished upon request.
(14) If this transaction involves a zero-coupon security, no periodic interest payments will be made
and, if the security is callable, it may be called below maturity value and if callable and available in
bearer form it may be called without notice by mail to the holder, unless registered.
(15) In the case of a bond transaction that had a factor, the principal amount will reflect the modified
amount resulting from the bond factor. Additional information will be furnished upon request.