Terms and Conditions
If you have questions regarding this trade, we recommend you contact Schwab immediately at 800-435-4000.
If you are a Schwab Wealth Advisory Client, contact your Wealth Advisory Team at 888-6SCHWAB.
If you are a client of an advisor, please contact your advisor, or you may call Schwab at 800-515-2157.
Terms and Conditions
It is agreed between Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab") and the customer:
(1) If you find any errors or omissions on this trade confirmation, please call Schwab immediately using any of the appropriate phone numbers listed above. To protect your rights, you must also notify us in writing. You should notify us immediately upon discovery of the error, but in any event no later than 10 days after you receive the confirmation. This confirmation will be deemed conclusive after 10 days. Schwab will not be liable for any losses that occur because of your failure to promptly notify us of an error.
(2) All transactions are subject to the rules, regulations, requirements and customs of the Federal Reserve Board, the exchange or market (and its clearing agency, if any) where executed, of any association whose rules and regulations govern transactions in said market, and your account agreement(s) with Schwab. We will furnish, upon written request, the date and time when this transaction took place and the name of the other party to the transaction. Federal regulations require that all brokerage firms report sales transactions to the IRS unless the order was placed through an IRA, corporate or trustee account.
(3) Securities purchased by you or held by us may be hypothecated and/or commingled with securities carried for other customers.
(4) Payment for all purchases or delivery of securities sold is due promptly and in any event no later than the settlement date. We reserve the right to liquidate securities or otherwise cover a position without notice at any time, including prior to settlement date, when in our judgment the value of the collateral is in jeopardy or the account poses a risk to the firm. You will be held responsible for any resulting loss.
(5) Mutual Fund Transaction Fees shown on this confirmation, if applicable, are charged by Schwab. You can choose to buy the shares directly from the fund itself or its principal underwriter or distributor without paying Schwab’s transaction fee. Please consult the prospectus for information about any other fees which a fund might charge.
(6) If the symbol (*) appears on the item description on your confirmation, the offering of the described security has been made solely by means of the prospectus relating thereto, a copy of which has been or will be delivered to you.
(7) Call features, in addition to any identified on the face hereof, may exist for certain common stocks, preferred stocks and bonds that could affect yield. For additional information or questions, contact Schwab using any of the appropriate numbers listed above. Securities held for you at Schwab or at a central clearing facility, but not registered in your name, are commingled with identical securities held for other customers. In the event securities so held are called by the issuer, the securities to be called will be determined by an impartial and random selection system. Should your security be so selected, it will be presented for redemptions and your account credited with the proceeds. Clients have the right to withdraw uncalled, fully paid securities at any time prior to a partial call, and also to withdraw excess margin securities not subject to restriction.
(8) Any credit ratings shown on this confirmation are as of the time the confirmation was generated and may differ from any credit ratings provided at the time this transaction took place. The credit ratings for this security could have changed between the time of your transaction and the time this confirmation was generated. For additional information or questions, contact Schwab using any of the appropriate numbers listed above.
(9) Schwab received remunerations from the broker-dealer or market center through which the transaction was executed. The nature and source of such remuneration may vary and will be disclosed to you upon written request.
(10) If the security described on the front of this confirmation was issued by The Charles Schwab Corporation ("CSC") or an entity controlled by CSC, we are required to disclose that (a) Schwab is controlled by CSC or (b) Schwab and the issuer are under the common control of CSC.
(11) Additional Load Fund Breakpoint Information: You may be eligible for breakpoint discounts based on the size of your purchase, current holdings or future purchases. The sales charge you paid may differ slightly from the prospectus disclosed rate due to rounding calculations. Please refer to the prospectus or Statement of Additional Information. If you need additional assistance please contact your Schwab investment professional or financial advisor.
(12) Transaction Fee - includes fees charged for purchases and sales of certain mutual fund shares, and/or fees charged for certain fixed income securities transactions.
(13) To obtain electronic copies of notices, offering documents, and documents incorporated by reference pertaining to Government Sponsored Enterprises ("GSE") and Federal Agency securities, visit the following web sites: Federal Farm Credit Bank (FFCB): http://www.farmcredit-ffcb.com; Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB): http://www.fhlb-of.com; Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC): for debt securities: http://www.freddiemac.com/debt, for mortgage securities: http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs; Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA): http://www.fanniemae.com; Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA): http://www.ginniemae.gov.
(14) If the security is a TBA (To Be Announced) status, further pool information is available by contacting the issuer as follows: 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643) for Fannie Mae and 800-336-3672 for Freddie Mac and 800-234-4662 for Ginnie Mae or by emailing Fannie Mae at firstname.lastname@example.org or Freddie Mac at Investor_Inquiry@FreddieMac.com.
(15) To request a paper copy of an offering document, official statement, or final prospectus, call 888-835-8846.
(16) For asset-backed securities, which represent an interest in or are secured by a pool of receivables or other financial assets subject continuously to prepayment, the actual yield may vary according to the rate at which the underlying receivables or other financial assets are prepaid. Information concerning the factors that affect yield (including at a minimum estimated yield, weighted average life and the prepayment assumptions underlying yield) will be furnished upon request.
(17) If this transaction involves a zero-coupon security, no periodic interest payments will be made and, if the security is callable, it may be called below maturity value and if callable and available in bearer form it may be called without notice by mail to the holder, unless registered.
(18) In the case of a bond transaction that had a factor, the principal amount will reflect the modified amount resulting from the bond factor. Additional information will be furnished upon request.