As a Schwab Trading Services client you get priority access to stock and options specialists who offer support and ideas to suit your trading style.
Focused on Your Success
From on-boarding assistance and dedicated Trading Services teams to in-person consultations and options specialists, Schwab Trading Services clients get priority access to seasoned consultants who share your same passion for trading. Whether online, over the phone, or in person, our trading specialists focus on your trading style to help you make smarter trades.
Live Online Workshops
- Discover how our trading tools and resources are able to help quickly identify potential opportunities and provide decision support in a live virtual setting.
- Join Schwab’s exclusive online Trading Community hosted by Schwab trading specialist Kevin Horner held twice each week.
- Each hour-long workshop is followed up with another hour just for Q&A, so clients have plenty of time to learn.
Our on-boarding consultants do more than just new account paperwork. Get up and running quickly through a customized one-hour consultation.
- We'll guide you through our tools and platforms and show you how to customize them.
- Become familiar with our research, learning center and online trading community.
- All focused around the way you trade.
Dedicated Trading Services Teams
Our trading specialists are seasoned professionals who can:
- Review your trading strategy.
- Help with decision support and validating trade ideas.
- Guide you through trading tools best suited for the way you trade.
Tap into an experienced Global Investing team who can assist you with placing trades in more than 40 international markets, plus talk to you about your international investment choices, provide guidance on how to diversify and help you understand tax and fee implications.
Connect with an experienced trading specialist at your convenience, in a Schwab branch or at your home office, who can provide you with the level of individualized support you need.
- Instant Message our trading specialists when using StreetSmart Edge® and StreetSmart.com® trading platforms.
- Call a toll-free number to access experienced trading specialists who can share their expertise with you.
- Visit a Schwab branch office nationwide to attend educational trading workshops or meet with a financial consultant about all your investing needs.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before considering any option transaction.
Schwab Trading Services includes access to StreetSmart® trading platforms, the Schwab Trading Community, and priority access to Schwab trading specialists. Call 888-245-6864 to request access (a Schwab brokerage account is required). There are no fees to use Schwab Trading Services. Other account fees, optional data fees, fund expenses, and brokerage commissions may apply. Schwab reserves the right to restrict or modify access at any time. Access to electronic services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons.