Get priority access to stock and options specialists who offer support and ideas to suit your trading style.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before considering any option transaction.
Focused on Your Success
From on-boarding assistance and dedicated active trader teams to in-person consultations and options specialists, Schwab Active Trading clients get priority access to seasoned consultants who share your same passion for trading. Whether online, over the phone, or in person, our trading specialists focus on your trading style to help you make smarter trades.
Our on-boarding consultants do more than just paperwork. Get up and running quickly through a customized one-hour consultation.
- We'll guide you through our tools and platforms and show you how to customize them.
- Become familiar with our research, learning center and online trading community.
- All focused around the way you trade.
Dedicated Active Trading Teams
Our trading specialists are seasoned professionals who can:
- Review your trading strategy.
- Help with decision support and validating trade ideas.
- Guide you through trading tools best suited for the way you trade.
Tap into an experienced Global Investing team who can assist you with placing trades in more than 40 international markets, plus talk to you about your international investment choices, provide guidance on how to diversify and help you understand tax and fee implications.
Connect with an experienced trading specialist at your convenience, in a Schwab branch or at your home office, who can provide you with the level of individualized support you need.
- Instant Message our trading specialists when using StreetSmart Edge® and StreetSmart.com® trading platforms.
- Call a toll-free number to access experienced trading specialists who can share their expertise with you.
- Visit a Schwab branch office nationwide to attend educational trading workshops or meet with a financial consultant about all your investing needs.
*Free trades expire 180 days after account approval, up to 250 trades total. Applies to base online equity, ETF, and option commissions only. Option per-contract and foreign transaction fees still apply. To qualify, call 888-245-6864 and commit to making a minimum of 36 online equity or options trades per year and deposit $50,000. Other commission-free trade offers may be available if you deposit less than $50,000 -- call 888-245-6864 for terms. Commission-free trades will be assigned following determination of eligibility by Schwab. Account and assets deposited must be new to Schwab. Assets transferred from optionsXpress, Inc. or other Schwab affiliates are excluded. Current Schwab clients and households are not eligible. Offer valid until 12/31/2012. Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per household, and may not be combined with other offers. Accounts ineligible for this offer include, without limitation: 401(k), 403(b), Custodial, 529 Plan and Estate accounts. Only trades placed through Schwab.com, Schwab trading platform applications and Schwab Wireless are eligible for free trades. No credit will be given for unexecuted trades. Domestic, nonprofessional accounts only. Schwab, Schwab-affiliated, broker-dealer and exchange employees are not eligible. Other exceptions may apply. Schwab reserves the right to restrict this offer at any time.
1. Access to Schwab’s dedicated support for traders is provided for Schwab Active Trading Clients. Call 888-245-6864 to become a Schwab Active Trading client (a Schwab brokerage account is required). Schwab reserves the right to restrict or modify access at any time.
Schwab’s StreetSmart® tools are available to Schwab Active Trading clients. Call 888-245-6864 to request access (a Schwab brokerage account is required). Schwab reserves the right to restrict or modify access at any time. Access to Nasdaq TotalView® quotes is provided for free to non-professional clients who have made 120 or more equity and options trades in the last 12 months, or 30 or more equity and options trades in either the current or previous quarter, or who maintain $1 million or more in household balances at Schwab. Schwab Active Trading clients who do not meet these requirements can subscribe to Nasdaq TotalView quotes for a quarterly fee. Professional clients may be required to meet additional criteria before obtaining a subscription to Nasdaq TotalView quotes. This offer may be subject to additional restrictions or fees, and may be changed at any time. The speed and performance of streaming data may vary depending on your modem speed and ISP connection. Access to electronic services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrades or maintenance, or for other reasons.