About the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account
What's in it for me?
- Are there any monthly service fees for my High Yield Investor Checking account or my linked Schwab One brokerage account?
- Are there minimum balance requirements?
- Is this a fixed interest rate on the High Yield Investor Checking account or will it change?
- Is the money in my High Yield Investor Checking account FDIC-insured?
- If I open a Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking account, what can I expect to receive?
About ATM Usage
- Does my High Yield Investor Checking account come with a debit card?
- Do I pay ATM fees?
- How do I receive the ATM fee rebates for my ATM withdrawals?
About Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum Debit Card
- How do I dispute a transaction made on my debit card?
- Is the debit card secure?
- Can I use my debit card to make purchases?
- Does the debit card have smart chip technology?
- Can I still use my current debit card while waiting for my new contactless card?
- How do I know if my Schwab Bank Visa Platinum Debit Card is a contactless-enabled card?
- If your card has a contactless indicator on it, then your card is enabled with contactless and ready to make contactless payments.
- How does using my contactless card compare/differ from using my Schwab Bank Visa Platinum Debit Card in my mobile wallet7, like Apple Pay or Google Pay8?
- Are contactless payments safe?
About Online Services
- Can I manage my High Yield Investor Checking account online at Schwab.com?⁵
- Do you offer a free way to pay my bills online?
- Can I get paperless statements?
About Check Writing
- Do I have to pay for checks?
- Is there a limit to how many checks I can write?
- I had check writing, Bill Pay, and a debit card on my Schwab One brokerage account. What happens to that now that I have a Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking account?
- Are online check copies available?
- Is direct deposit required for my High Yield Investor Checking account?
- How do I make deposits with my smartphone?