10 questions every investor should ask.
Challenge yourself and your broker to determine if you’re on the right path. And with the right person.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my broker's recommendations based on?
- 2. What are all the fees and commissions I'm paying, and how do they impact my returns?
- 3. Does my broker encourage me to be actively involved in my investment strategy?
- 4. Do I understand how my broker is compensated?
- 5. Do I feel completely comfortable discussing my personal situation with my broker?
- 6. Am I offered a wide range of investment products?
- 7. Is my broker part of a larger team of investment professionals at the firm where other people can help me?
- 8. Do I understand the progress I'm making toward my goals?
- 9. Do I get the level of attention I want from my broker?
- 10. Does my broker discuss the risks in my investment portfolio?
Still have questions? We welcome them.