10 questions every investor should ask.
Challenge yourself and your broker to determine if you’re on the right path. And with the right person.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are my broker's recommendations based on?
- 2. What are all the fees and commissions I'm paying, and how do they impact my returns?
- 3. Does my broker encourage me to be actively involved in my investment strategy?
- 4. Do I understand how my broker is compensated?
- 5. Do I feel completely comfortable discussing my personal situation with my broker?
- 6. Am I offered a wide range of investment products?
- 7. Is my broker part of a larger team of investment professionals at the firm where other people can help me?
- 8. Do I understand the progress I'm making toward my goals?
- 9. Do I get the level of attention I want from my broker?
- 10. Does my broker discuss the risks in my investment portfolio?
Still have questions? We welcome them.