Schwab on iPhone® and Apple Watch™
Schwab on iPhone® and Apple Watch™
Manage your money from anywhere—even your wrist.
Schwab Mobile—now for iPhone and Apple Watch. Manage your accounts, track your portfolio.
Get the App
Deposit checks by simply taking a picture with your iPhone, and transfer money between accounts with ease. Learn more about Schwab Mobile Deposit™.
Get news, charts, research, and analysis on stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds—all before logging in.
View holdings. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options. Check the status
of your orders.
Stay in the know with real-time quotes, charts, watch lists, news, and more.
View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, 401(k) accounts, and Schwab Bank accounts. Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
Manage Apple Pay
Add your Schwab Bank Debit card to Apple Pay today and pay quickly, easily and securely on compatible iPhone devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
For touch capable Apple(R) devices Touch ID™ allows you to login to Schwab Mobile using your fingerprint instead of your User ID and password.Please refer to Apple's instructions for a detailed walk-through on setting up Touch ID on an Apple Device.
Protecting your financial information is extremely important to us. That’s why the Schwab Mobile app has been designed to keep your information safe. Here’s how:
- We do not store any personal information on your mobile device.
- We mask your account information.
- We use industry-standard encryption technology to transport data across the network from your device to Schwab.
For extra security when not using your carrier’s network, be sure to access only password-protected Wi-Fi networks that you trust, and always use your PIN lock on your device.
We will continue to add new features and functions. Here’s what you can do right now:Manage
- View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, and 401(k), and Schwab Bank accounts.
- Transfer funds between bank and brokerage accounts.
- Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
- Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options strategies with up to 4 options legs.
- Check order status.
- Watch list with auto-update quotes
- Real-time and delayed quotes
- Stocks, options, and indexes
- Mutual funds and options chains
- Charts, market summaries, and market news
- Positions and watch lists
- IRA Accounts
- Brokerage accounts
- Schwab Bank accounts
- Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® accounts
- Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® accounts
- Use the branch locator to find Schwab branches in your area.
Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
- For information about Schwab Mobile, call 800-435-4000.
- For assistance with mobile deposit services, visit Schwab Mobile Deposit.
- Yes. When you add your Schwab Bank debit card to Apple Pay, you can use your iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPad mini™ 3 to make convenient purchases at over 220,000 retailers and in many apps. Learn more.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Apple®, Apple Pay™, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. Click here for details.
Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and you mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device.
Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. With long options, investors may lose 100% or funds invested. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received and limit upside potential to the strike price plus premium received. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.