Schwab on Android™
Manage your money. Wherever you are.
Schwab Mobile keeps you connected to all your accounts. Buy a stock, transfer money, pay bills, and check balances.
Get the App
Deposit checks by simply taking a picture with your Android-powered device, and transfer money between accounts with ease. Learn more about Schwab Mobile Deposit.
View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, 401(k) accounts, and Schwab Bank accounts. Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
Stay in the know with real-time quotes, charts, watch lists, news, and more.
View holdings. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options. Check the status of your orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Protecting your financial information is extremely important to us. That’s why the Schwab Mobile app has been designed to keep your information safe. Here’s how:
- We do not store any personal information on your mobile device.
- We mask your account information.
- We use industry-standard encryption technology to transport data across the network from your device to Schwab.
For extra security when not using your carrier’s network, be sure to access only password-protected Wi-Fi networks that you trust, and always use your PIN lock on your device.
We will continue to add new features and functions. Here’s what you can do right now:
- View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, and 401(k), and Schwab Bank accounts.
- Transfer funds between bank and brokerage accounts.
- Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
- Buy and sell equities, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- Check order status.
- Real-time and delayed quotes
- Watch list with auto-update quotes
- Stocks, options, and indexes
- Mutual funds and options chains
- Charts, market summaries, and market news
- Positions and watch lists
- Apply for Schwab Mobile Deposit for your Schwab Bank and brokerage accounts.
- Use the branch locator to find Schwab branches in your area.
Functionality varies by device.
Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, and the AmazonKindle logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. Click here for details.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations.
Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.