No matter how you like to invest or how your needs change over time, Schwab offers investment help and guidance that's right for you.
How do you like to make investment decisions?
- Get actionable research from Schwab and third-party firms such as Argus Research, Credit Suisse, and J.P. Morgan.1
- Use sophisticated stock, mutual fund, and exchange-traded fund screeners.
- Easily evaluate your portfolio’s performance against market benchmarks.
- New to investing? Get tips and information for new investors on how to invest.
- Professional portfolio management services that include a range of services and benefits such as ongoing investment advice, seasoned portfolio managers, investing strategies and more.
- A modern approach to wealth management is about transparency, accountability, and taking ownership of your financial life. And it all starts with a dedicated Financial Consultant.
- Schwab Intelligent Portfolios™, an online automated investment advisory service that builds, monitors, and rebalances your portfolio—without charging advisory fees, commissions, or account service fees. Offered through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc.
1. J.P. Morgan is the marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is a member of NYSE and SIPC.
There are eligibility requirements to work with a dedicated Financial Consultant.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios charges no advisory fees. Schwab affiliates do earn revenue from the underlying assets in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios accounts. This revenue comes from providing advisory and other services to Schwab ETFs™ and providing services relating to certain third-party ETFs that can be selected for the portfolio, and from the cash feature on the accounts. Revenue may also be received from the market centers where ETF trade orders are routed for execution.
Please read the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Disclosure Brochures for important information, pricing, and disclosures relating to Schwab Intelligent Portfolios.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is made available through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. ("SWIA"), a registered investment advisor. Portfolio management services are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"). SWIA and CSIA are affiliates of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab") and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.