No matter how you like to invest or how your needs change over time, Schwab offers investment help and guidance that's based on your situation.
How do you like to make investment decisions?
- Get actionable research from Schwab and third-party firms such as Argus Research, Credit Suisse, and J.P. Morgan.1
- Use sophisticated stock, mutual fund, and exchange-traded fund screeners.
- Easily evaluate your portfolio’s performance against market benchmarks.
- New to investing? Get tips and information for new investors on how to invest.
- Professional that include a range of services and benefits such as ongoing investment advice, seasoned portfolio managers, investing strategies and more.
- A modern approach to is about transparency, accountability, and taking ownership of your financial life. And it all starts with a dedicated Financial Consultant.
- Schwab Intelligent Portfolios®, an online automated investment advisory service that builds, monitors, and rebalances your portfolio—without charging advisory fees, commissions, or account service fees*. Offered through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc.
- Schwab Intelligent Advisory™, a unique approach that combines interactive, online planning with personalized advice and portfolio recommendations from a Planning Consultant, who is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
1. J.P. Morgan is the marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is a member of NYSE and SIPC.
There are eligibility requirements to work with a dedicated Financial Consultant.
* Schwab Intelligent Portfolios charges no advisory fees. Schwab affiliates do earn revenue from the underlying assets in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios accounts. This revenue comes from providing advisory and other services to Schwab ETFs™ and providing services relating to certain third-party ETFs that can be selected for the portfolio, and from the cash feature on the accounts. Revenue may also be received from the market centers where ETF trade orders are routed for execution.
Please read the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Disclosure Brochures for important information, pricing, and disclosures relating to Schwab Intelligent Portfolios.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is made available through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. ("SWIA"), a registered investment advisor. Portfolio management services are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"). SWIA and CSIA are affiliates of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab") and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
Please read the Schwab Intelligent Advisory disclosure brochures for important information.
Schwab Intelligent Advisory is made available through Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), a dually registered investment advisor and broker-dealer. Portfolio management services for Schwab Intelligent Portfolios are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"), a registered investment advisor. Please refer to the disclosure brochures for details about Schwab Intelligent Advisory. Free credit balances are swept into deposit accounts at Charles Schwab Bank (“Schwab Bank”). Brokerage products and accounts are offered by Schwab, Member SIPC. Deposit and lending products are offered by Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Schwab, CSIA, and Schwab Bank are affiliates and are subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation .