We offer a large selection of equity and bond index funds with some of the lowest expenses and minimums available.1 It’s easy to get invested in a single fund or a diversified portfolio of index funds.
Schwab index funds offer value, choice, and expertise.
Schwab Funds® has provided competitively priced index funds for over 19 years. We can help you find the types of funds that meet your needs:
Schwab index funds also offer:
- Low costs. The expenses of Schwab Index Funds are among the industry’s lowest.
- No minimum investment to get started.
Use Schwab's comprehensive research, including index fund performance and Morningstar Ratings™. Screen and compare index funds and find portfolio solutions that work for you.
- Screen funds by category, fees, ratings, and more.
- Compare up to five mutual funds at once.
- Browse all no-load, no transaction fee mutual funds available at Schwab.
Access index funds managed by third-party experts.
Screen funds managed by other fund companies.
Take the next step.
Open an account, then find index funds that are right for you.
Open an Account or call 866-232-9890.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
*Schwab is a registered trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Fundamental Index is a registered trademark of Research Affiliates, LLC.
1. Expense ratios and minimums are subject to change.