Access trading tools wherever you are
- Schwab Mobile apps help keep you connected to the markets when you’re not at your desktop.
- Research, trading, and account management features are optimized for smartphones and tablets.
View market data in real time
- See market and security quotes in real time, including market summaries, indices data, and most actives.
- Monitor your own custom real-time watch lists.
Research opportunities with interactive charts
- View price and volume data on Stocks, ETFs, options, and indices using the chart feature.
- Add price indicator studies and comparisons to charts on iPhone® or Android.
Place trades and monitor orders and positions
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- View, edit, or cancel open orders and close out of positions.
View a live stream of CNBC TV
- Receive a commercial-free live stream of the CNBC broadcast right on your mobile device.
- Available 24 hours a day, every business day.
Access and manage accounts
- View detailed balance and position summaries for multiple Schwab accounts.
- Transfer funds between most Schwab brokerage accounts on your tablet, iPhone, or Android device.
*Free trades expire 180 days after account approval, up to 250 trades total. Applies to base online equity, ETF, and option commissions only. Option per-contract and foreign transaction fees still apply. To qualify, deposit $50,000. Other commission-free trade offers may be available if you deposit less than $50,000 -- call 888-245-6864 for terms. Commission-free trades will be assigned following determination of eligibility by Schwab. Account and assets deposited must be new to Schwab. Assets transferred from optionsXpress, Inc. or other Schwab affiliates are excluded. Current Schwab clients and households are not eligible. Offer valid until 06/30/2013. Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per household, and may not be combined with other offers. Accounts ineligible for this offer include, without limitation: 401(k), 403(b), Custodial, 529 Plan and Estate accounts. Only trades placed through Schwab.com, Schwab trading platform applications and Schwab Wireless are eligible for free trades. No credit will be given for unexecuted trades. Domestic, nonprofessional accounts only. Schwab, Schwab-affiliated, broker-dealer and exchange employees are not eligible. Other exceptions may apply. Schwab reserves the right to restrict this offer at any time.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.
CNBC TV material is prepared by an independent third party that is not affiliated with Schwab. Schwab does not edit or endorse any of this material and is not responsible for its content.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
Symbols and price and volume data shown here are for illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a recommendation by Schwab to buy or sell a particular security