How you borrow is an important part of achieving your goals.
Sometimes the smart move might be to borrow in order to achieve your goals. But knowing how you should borrow can be difficult. The type of loan that may be right for you will depend on your unique situation—and we're here to help you figure out the best way to bring smart debt into your financial plan.
We can help with your borrowing needs.
Strategize how you borrow while staying invested.
Margin Loans from Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.Borrow against your portfolio to buy securities or for quick access to cash for shorter-term needs.
- Start borrowing with only $2,000 in cash or marginable securities.¹
- Get a competitive rate and flexible repayment schedule with no setup fees.
- Use to buy securities or for shorter-term personal or business needs.
A flexible, non-purpose line of credit from Schwab Bank²Borrow against your portfolio for larger, planned expenses.
- Tooltip amounts start at $100,000 with a required minimum initial advance of $70,000.³
- Receive competitive rates and monthly interest only payments with no setup fees or prepayment penalties.
- Use for a real estate investment, business startup, or other expense; cannot be used for buying securities or paying down margin loans.
Need help understanding how you can borrow by leveraging your investments?
Make "home sweet home" even sweeter with a mortgage or HELOC from Schwab Bank provided by Quicken Loans®.
Mortgages provided by Quicken Loans⁴Borrow when you need to purchase or refinance a home or property.
- Exclusive discounts with Schwab Bank's Investor Advantage Pricing.⁵
- The more qualifying assets you have with Schwab, the more you could save on interest rates.
- Quick closings to expedite your purchase.
Home Equity Line of Credit provided by Quicken Loans⁶Borrow to make home improvements or for other expenses.
- Get competitive rates.
- No prepayment penalties or balance requirements.
- Access funds conveniently using HELOC account checks.
- Borrow for home improvements, debt consolidation, or other major expenses.
Have any questions? We're here to help.