At Schwab, portfolio evaluation goes beyond tracking how your investments are doing. It also helps you identify where adjustments might need to be made so you can stay on track to meet your investing goals. Here are three ways to help you evaluate your portfolio’s performance.
Use daily updated Portfolio Performance Reporting to:
- View your portfolio's performance, risk-and-return analysis,
and individual account and asset class performance.
- Learn how your portfolio’s returns compare to market benchmarks over time.
- Get the information you need to help keep your portfolio on track.
Use your Schwab Quarterly Portfolio Profile™ to:
- Compare your portfolio to your benchmark target asset allocation.
- Check the ratings of your stocks and mutual funds.
Historical sample reports are provided for illustrative purposes only. The securities and the investment products shown in the sample reports are not intended to represent a specific recommendation, nor should they be viewed as investment advice. Before investing in any product, you should consider consulting your financial and tax advisors to help structure a plan best suited to your individual situation.
New to Schwab?
Open an Account or call 866-232-9890
Already a Schwab Client?
Login to view our full client offering