Powerful Trading Tools
Take charge of your trading ideas with the right tools.
Trade stocks, ETFs, and options using intuitive trading tools on our web, mobile, and software platforms.
Access streamlined tools and in-depth research on Schwab.com.1
- Use Trade Source® to track your portfolio, monitor the market, find trade ideas, and place trades - all in a single location.
- Filter the market for trade opportunities that fit your criteria with customizable screeners.
- Search for and analyze opportunities with actionable research and stock ratings.
Experience advanced trading with the intuitive design of our customizable trading platform StreetSmart Edge.®
- Get streaming real-time data including quotes and news.
- Discover potential trade ideas with robust charting and studies.
- Available as downloadable software or online via the cloud.
1. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device.
Schwab Trading Services™ includes access to StreetSmart® trading platforms, the Schwab Trading Community, and Schwab trading specialists (a Schwab brokerage account is required). There are no fees to use Schwab Trading Services. Other account fees, optional data fees, fund expenses, and brokerage commissions may apply. Schwab reserves the right to restrict or modify access at any time. Schwab brokerage account online applications that have the “Schwab Trading Services” box checked will automatically be enrolled. For questions, call 888-245-6864 to speak to a Schwab Trading Services representative.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Multiple-leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before considering any option transaction.
Symbols and price and volume data shown here are for illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a recommendation by Schwab to buy or sell a particular security.
Schwab does not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of investment research.
Information about third-party ratings
StockBrokers.com: 2016 Online Broker Review," published February 16, 2016. Participation in the review is voluntary; a total of 13 online brokers submitted themselves for ranking for the 2016 review. The Online Broker Review assesses participating online brokers on 295 variables across 10 categories: Commissions & Fees, Offering of Investments, Platforms & Tools, Research, Customer Service, Mobile Trading, Ease-of-Use, Education, Order Execution, and Banking. All categories, with the exception of Banking," are factored in to the overall ranking. Star ratings are out of five possible stars and are based on a calculation that combines the variable assessment with an opinion score from 1-10 with 10 very good" in StockBrokers.com's opinion. Best in Class are online brokers who have placed within the Top 5 for a category. Industry Awards are awarded based on the opinions of StockBrokers.com. Read our 2016 Online Broker Review. For further information on how the ratings were calculated, see StockBrokers.com's "How We Test".