Token Help and FAQs
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- What is a security code?
- How do I display the security code?
- I am unable to login using a security code. What should I do?
- What happens if I don't enter my security code on the login page?
- My physical token or mobile device has been lost or stolen. What should I do?
- Will Two-Factor Authentication work when I am traveling outside the United States?
Two-Factor Authentication generates a unique security code every 30 seconds on your mobile device or physical token, adding a dynamic credential component to your existing login ID and password. This helps prevents unauthorized access to your account, even if your login ID and password have been compromised.