Industry Recognition and Awards
Schwab scored an overall 4 out of 5 stars in the Barron’s survey of the Best Online Brokers of 2015 after evaluation in eight categories: Trading Technology, Usability, Mobile, Range of Offerings, Research Amenities, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Customer Service and Education, and Costs.3
Schwab was listed as #1 in Customer Service and Trade Reliability in the 2015 Investor’s Business Daily Best of the Online Brokers Survey.4
View the results.
Schwab Bank is proud to be one of MONEY® Magazine's "Best Banks" in 2015.5
View the results.
1. Charles Schwab received the highest numerical score in the J.D. Power 2016 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study, based on 6,006 responses from 20 firms measuring opinions of investors who used full-service investment institutions and were surveyed in January 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
2. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 1, 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Charles Schwab and Co, Inc. Based on a survey by the Korn Ferry Hay Group of 4,000 respondents comprised of corporate executives, directors, and analysts. The respondents were asked to select the ten companies they admired most from a list compiled according to selection criteria established by Fortune and Korn Ferry Hay Group."
3. Barron’s: “2015 Online Broker Survey,” published March 9, 2015. Barron’s is a trademark of Dow Jones & Co., L.P. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission of Barron’s. Schwab received 4 out of 5 stars for the year 2015. Barron’s evaluated 18 firms in the following categories of service: Trading Technology, Usability, Mobile, Range of Offerings, Research Amenities, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Customer Service and Education, and Costs.
4. Credit Notice: From Investor’s Business Daily, January 26, 2015, ©2015 Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited. Results based on an Investor’s Business Daily (“IBD”) and TechnoMetrica survey of 10,480 visitors to the IBD website between October and December 2014. Those individuals were asked to name and rate their primary online broker. Limiting data analysis to only those firms that were cited by 100 or more participants, 13 online brokers were ranked based on Customer Experience Index scores for 11 separate attributes.
5. From MONEY® Magazine, November 2015. ©2015 Time Inc. MONEY® is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under license. MONEY® and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Licensee.
How MONEY® Chose the Best Banks:
"MONEY® surveyed the 50 largest brickandmortar banks and the 25 largest online banks by consumer deposits, based on data from financial services consulting firm Novantas. We asked banks to verify information about account terms, ATM networks, branch hours, mobileapp features, and other perks. For Best Big Bank, Best Regional Banks, and Best Online Bank, MONEY® chose winners based largely on maintenance fees and ease of waiving them, ATM fees, and checking account yields; savings account yields, preferential loan terms, ATM-fee reimbursements, and geographic reach were considered tiebreakers. Best standalone accounts were chosen based on yields, fees, and minimum balances and other restrictions."
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.