Clients can find stocks with extensive screening tools, stock lists, and guidance from Schwab and six independent research firms. All Schwab clients can access Schwab Equity Ratings®, our proprietary method for identifying stocks we believe will outperform or underperform the market over the next 12 months.
- Detailed stock quotes, including earnings and dividends
- Market news from 12 sources, including Reuters and MarketWatch
- Company profiles plus earnings estimates, trends, and key ratios
- Advanced charting
- Financial statements, including detailed ratio analysis
See a sample stock summary.
See a sample earnings report.
Research Providers and Sample Reports
- Individual stock ratings from the Schwab Center for Financial Research and stock-level earnings reports and ratings (using a simple A–F scale)
- Stock lists by sector and style
- Third-party research from providers such as Credit Suisse, Standard & Poor’s, and Argus Research
- Third-party research offerings, including equity strategies, focus lists, and model portfolios
See a sample Schwab Equity Ratings report.
See a sample provider report.
Learn more about Schwab Equity Ratings®
Learn more about Schwab Equity Ratings International™
Schwab Equity Ratings are assigned to approximately 3,000 of the largest (by market capitalization) U.S.-headquartered stocks using a scale of A, B, C, D, and F. Schwab's outlook is that A-rated stocks, on average, will strongly outperform and F-rated stocks, on average, will strongly underperform the equities market over the next 12 months. Each of the approximately 3,000 stocks rated in the Schwab Equity Ratings universe is given a score that is derived from several research factors. The assignment of a final Schwab Equity Rating depends on how well a given stock scores on each of the factors and then how that stock stacks up against all other rated stocks.