Schwab Advisor Network
If you have complex wealth management needs and want to work with an experienced, local independent investment advisor, consider Schwab Advisor Network®.
We'll refer you to an advisor who can offer you specialized guidance and personalized attention.
Minimums and fees
- $500,000 investment minimum
- No fee for advisor referral
- Asset-based fees vary by advisor1
To discuss Schwab Advisor Network and your wealth management needs, call us at 877-656-8749.
Access to experienced advisors
The Schwab Advisor Network includes approximately 200 prescreened independent advisory firms nationwide.
- All advisors are prescreened on criteria such as investment management experience, amount of assets managed, and professional education.
- Advisors have an average of 20 years of experience. Many hold a professional designation such as CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Chartered Financial Analyst®, or Certified Public Accountant.
Expertise across a broad range of specialties.
Advisors can provide expert guidance in investment management, financial planning, insurance, tax strategies, and estate planning, depending on your specialized needs.
A customized referral.
- We’ll talk with you about your needs and preferences before making a referral.
- We’ll identify advisors who have the specialized expertise, investment management philosophy, and personal rapport that are right for you.
Comprehensive, personalized management.
- Your advisor can manage some or all of your investments.
- Your advisor develops, implements, and handles day-to-day management of a customized plan that includes your total financial picture, not just your investments.
- Your advisor can work with other professionals, such as your lawyer or accountant, to help coordinate your overall financial situation, or he or she may have in-house expertise to address your tax and estate needs.
Questions? We're ready to help.
Learn more about our modern approach to wealth management.
Contact us today to discuss whether Schwab Advisor Network is right for you.
Network member advisors are independent and are not employees or agents of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"). Schwab prescreens advisors and checks their experience and credentials against criteria Schwab sets, such as years of experience managing investments, amount of assets managed, professional education, regulatory licensing, and business relationship as a client of Schwab. Advisors pay fees to Schwab in connection with referrals. Schwab does not supervise advisors and does not prepare, verify or endorse information distributed by advisors. Investors must decide whether to hire an advisor and what authority to give the advisor. Investors, not Schwab, are responsible for monitoring and evaluating an advisor's service, performance and account transactions. Services may vary depending on which advisor an investor chooses.
1. Services and fees vary by advisor.