Schwab Mobile Deposit™
Deposit checks wherever you are1 with our mobile check deposit service.2
Make deposits to your eligible Schwab Bank, brokerage and IRA3 accounts by simply taking pictures of your checks with your compatible iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™-powered smartphone.
Apply for Schwab Mobile Deposit for your Schwab Bank and brokerage accounts.
There's no need to mail checks or make deposits at a Schwab branch, and most types of checks can be accepted by Mobile Deposit.
Mobile deposits submitted before 4 p.m. local time within the contiguous U.S. will be processed the same business day.4
We use the security measures you currently rely on at Schwab.com. And for added protection, passwords, check deposit records, and check images are not stored on your smartphone.
- iPhone with an iOS 4 and higher
- iPad 2 and higher
- Android-powered smartphones running Android OS version 2.1 or higher
Already with Schwab?
For assistance, call 800-435-4000.
If you’re a Schwab client with an independent investment advisor, call Schwab Alliance at 800-515-2157.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations.
Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account.
1. Requires a wireless signal or Wi-Fi connection
2. Clients must enroll and be approved for the Mobile Deposit service. Mobile Deposit is subject to limitations and other conditions. The Schwab Mobile Deposit Service is available to the following accounts: Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking and/or Savings®, Schwab One®, Schwab One with High Yield Investor Checking, Schwab One International®, Schwab Brokerage and Schwab Retirement(IRA).
3. View IRA Center for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
4. Please note that our standard hold policies apply.
Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, and the AmazonKindle logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.