You can listen and subscribe to Schwab podcasts for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
In Apple Podcasts, you can find all Schwab shows together on one page:
On your computer
Visit a show’s landing page on Schwab.com to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest. For example:
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., Choiceology), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., WashingtonWise Investor).
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., Financial Decoder) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play Choiceology on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play Choiceology.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to Schwab podcasts for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
|Choiceology||Financial Decoder||WashingtonWise Investor||Schwab Market Update|
|Apple Podcasts||Apple Podcasts||Apple Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
|Google Podcasts||Google Podcasts||Google Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
|Pocket Casts||Pocket Casts||Pocket Casts|
|RSS feed||RSS feed||RSS feed|