Schwab Organization Account
An investing account tailored to the unique needs of businesses, organizations, and family wealth.
When you open a Schwab Organization Account, you can receive the benefits of wealth management at Schwab—choice, value, advice, transparency—with the added convenience of managing your personal and organization investments in one place.
A Schwab Financial Consultant can partner with you to use this brokerage account to build a portfolio that meets the unique investing needs of your organization, from investing business revenue to managing endowments to preserving family wealth.
You must meet a $250,000 relationship minimum to qualify for a Schwab Organization Account.
$0 Online equity trade commissions
Online equity trade commissions1
Online ETF trades2
Transaction fees through Schwab Mutual Fund OneSource®3
(You must meet a $250,000 relationship minimum to qualify for either application.)
- Application checklist
An Organization Account gives you the choice and flexibility you need to take ownership of managing your organization's investments—supported by expert guidance and insight. On behalf of your organization, you can take advantage of the benefits provided across our full suite of brokerage services:
- Guidance from a Schwab Financial Consultant to help you define and achieve the investing goals of your organization
- A broad range of investment choices, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, CDs, cash, and cash equivalents
- $0 online equity commissions, no monthly service charges, and no fees to open or maintain accounts (Other account fees, fund expenses, and brokerage commissions may apply. See Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details.)
- 24/7 client service and easy account access via Schwab.com and our mobile apps4
You can open an Organization Account to manage investments on behalf of a variety of entities, including corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), and unincorporated associations.
When you're ready to set up your Organization Account, speak with a Schwab Financial Consultant, who can walk you through the process. You can also call us at 866-516-0483, or download a Schwab One® Account Application for Incorporated Organizations or Non-Incorporated Organizations. If you don’t have a Financial Consultant, call us anytime to initiate the account application process.
You must meet a $250,000 relationship minimum across all Schwab accounts to open a new Schwab Organization Account.5
- What is an Organization Account?
- Who can open an Organization Account?
- What are the associated account fees?
- Are there fees to work with a Financial Consultant?
- What assets can be held in a Schwab Organization Account?
- Are there minimum or maximum account sizes?
- How do I open an account?
- When can I access my account?
We're here to help
Looking to trade bonds or CDs online? Log in to your Schwab account to get access to our tools.
Clients of independent investment advisors: You may also contact your advisor or call Schwab Alliance at 800-515-2157.