Suspect fraud? Contact us now.
If you suspect fraud or identity theft, the faster you act the better. Here is what you need to do, right now.
Contact us first.
- Call 800-435-4000. If you’re abroad, call +1-602-355-7300.
If we confirm unauthorized activity, let the credit bureaus know.
- Equifax—Call 800-525-6285 or visit www.equifax.com, or write P.O. Box 740250, Atlanta, GA 30374.
- Experian—Call 888-397-3742, or visit www.experian.com, or write P.O. Box 9556, Allen, TX 75013.
- TransUnion—Call 800-680-7289, or visit www.transunion.com , or write P.O. Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92634.
After contacting the credit bureaus, notify the appropriate government agency.
- Visit the FTC’s Identity Theft Site to learn more.
- Forward suspicious emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.