The retirement you want begins with a personal phone consultation.
Schwab clients can benefit from a no-cost personal retirement consultation. No matter what stage of retirement planning you're in—from just beginning to already retired—our investment professionals can give you the practical help and guidance you need.
What your complimentary, one-hour retirement consultation may cover:
Where you stand now.
- Your savings, income, and expenses—both current and projected
- How your savings and assets can support you
- Your comfort level with investment risk
What you want.
- When you plan to retire (if you haven't already)
- Your desired lifestyle
- Major milestones you expect to achieve
How to move forward.
- Ways to balance income and expenses
- How to generate retirement income from all available sources
- Realistic options—even if your savings aren't enough
Need to organize all your retirement assets? We can help with that, too.
Bringing everything together may give you more control over your savings and help make your retirement money work harder.
Your Schwab investment professional can:
- Help you roll over any old 401(k) funds and invest them according to your goals
- Provide you with more investment choices and guidance
- Handle your account setup and make fund transfers hassle-free
Ready to get started?
Call 877-673-7970 to schedule your personal retirement consultation.
During the consultation, specific advice and recommendations are limited to assets held at Schwab by clients with an existing Schwab retail brokerage account. Examples may be provided of the advice and recommendations that might be offered if outside assets were transferred to Schwab; however, such information is for educational purposes only. The financial consultation is complimentary, though the implementation of any recommendations made during the consultation may result in trade commissions or other fees, charges, or expenses.