Schwab app on the Kindle Fire
Manage your money. Wherever you are.
Schwab Mobile keeps you connected to all your accounts. Buy a stock, transfer money, pay bills, and check balances.
View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, 401(k) accounts, and Schwab Bank accounts. Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
Get news, charts, research, and analysis on stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds—all before logging in.
Stay in the know with real-time quotes, charts, watch lists, news, and more.
View holdings. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options. Check the status of your orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Protecting your financial information is extremely important to us. That’s why the Schwab Mobile app has been designed to keep your information safe. Here’s how:
- We do not store any personal information on your mobile device.
- We mask your account information.
- We use industry-standard encryption technology to transport data across the network from your device to Schwab.
For extra security when not using your carrier’s network, be sure to access only password-protected Wi-Fi networks that you trust, and always use your PIN lock on your device.
We will continue to add new features and functions. Here’s what you can do right now:
- View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, and 401(k), and Schwab Bank accounts.
- Transfer funds between bank and brokerage accounts.
- Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
- Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options strategies with up to 4 options legs.
- Check order status.
- Watch list with auto-update quotes
- Real-time and delayed quotes
- Stocks, options, and indexes
- Mutual funds and options chains
- Charts, market summaries, and market news
- Positions and watch lists
- Use the branch locator to find Schwab branches in your area.
Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
- For information about Schwab Mobile, call 800-435-4000.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the AmazonKindle logo and Amazon App Store are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. Click here for details.
Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and you mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device.
Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into your Schwab Bank account.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. With long options, investors may lose 100% or funds invested. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received and limit upside potential to the strike price plus premium received. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.