Mutual Funds Research
Research mutual funds with comprehensive resources including screeners and rigorously prescreened lists from our experts Plus, access fund performance, holdings, Morningstar Rating™, and more.
Tools and Screeners
- Compare up to five funds at once.
- Screen thousands of funds by category, fees, ratings, and more.
- View Schwab experts’ lists of rigorously prescreened funds.
- Build a diversified portfolio with our all-in-one portfolio solutions, including the Personalized Portfolio Builder.
- Browse quality mutual funds managed by Schwab, one of the nation’s largest investment advisors.
- Schwab offers thousands of no-load, no-transaction-fee funds through our Mutual Fund OneSource® service.
- Morningstar Rating™, Morningstar Risk™, Morningstar Return™, and Morningstar Style™
- Fee and expense information
- Portfolio holdings details, including country, region, sector, and credit rating information
- Performance data and advanced charting
- Risk and tax metrics such as beta, alpha, mean, and standard deviation
View a mutual funds summary.
Research Providers and Sample Reports
Expert fund picks:
- Morningstar three-, five-, and 10-year ratings.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, or if available, the summary prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling Schwab at 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value and returns will fluctuate and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC, receives remuneration from fund companies participating in the Mutual Fund OneSource® service for recordkeeping and shareholder services and other administrative services. Schwab also may receive remuneration from transaction fee fund companies for certain administrative services.
Schwab’s short-term redemption fee of $49.95 will be charged on redemption of funds purchased through Schwab’s Mutual Fund OneSource service (and certain other funds with no transaction fees) and held for 90 days or less. For each of these trade orders placed through a broker, a $25 service charge applies. Funds are also subject to management fees and expenses.