It’s easy to evaluate ETFs with our comprehensive tools and research including performance, holdings, and Morningstar Rating™ for hundreds of ETFs.
Tools and Screeners
- Refine your choices with our ETF Screener—over 100 criteria, including performance, portfolio valuation, ratings, and technical data.
- Use predefined screens such as emerging market ETFs and bond ETFs.
- Compare up to five ETFs at once (by strategy, Morningstar Rating, and more).
- View Schwab experts’ top picks with our ETF Select List™.
- Get detailed technical analysis from Market Edge®.
See our ETF Screener.
See how easy it is to compare ETFs.
See ETF charts.
- Morningstar Rating
- Style boxes
- Fees, expenses, portfolio holdings, and performance information
- Risk and tax metrics
- Charts with performance and ratings
- Premium and discount information
Research Providers and Sample Reports
- See our experts' top ETF picks on the ETF Select List™
- Morningstar Rating
- Market Edge Second Opinion®
- Schwab ETF report cards
- Get the latest insights and viewpoints from respected industry professionals at the Schwab ETF Education Exchange™
Take the next step.
Open an Account or call 866-855-5637.
1. Restrictions apply: Online trades of Schwab ETFs are commission-free at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC), while trades of third-party ETFs are subject to commissions. Broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open most Schwab brokerage accounts. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corporation or any of its affiliates.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corporation or any of its affiliates.