All Schwab clients have access to extensive, award-winning research, which includes screeners and tools, plus commentary and insights from Schwab experts and independent sources. Find information that can help you make more informed decisions.
Preview our advanced tools and research.
Stay current with detailed market coverage.
- Earnings reports and breaking news from Reuters, Briefing.com, and more
- Daily and weekly commentaries from Morningstar®, Credit Suisse, Ned Davis, and Standard & Poor's
Uncover stocks that may help meet your portfolio's needs.
- Schwab Equity Ratings®, our proprietary method for rating performance; Schwab Stock Lists® and stock screeners; and expert analysis
- Third-party research ratings, detailed stock reports, focus lists, and strategies
Identify potential trading opportunities faster.
- Customizable screeners and charting tools
- Options Strategy Finder and Trade Assessor tools
Narrow your choices with robust screeners and prescreened lists.
- Morningstar Rating™
- Mutual Fund OneSource Select List® plus funds managed by Schwab
Compare ETFs for your portfolio.
- Morningstar Rating
- Schwab’s ETF Screener and ETF Select List™—a guide to our experts’ top picks
Bonds and Fixed Income
Explore our wide range of fixed income products.
- New issue municipal bonds through J.P. Morgan, a leading municipal bond underwriter1
- Schwab BondSource®—search over 30,000 bonds with ratings provided by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s
Take the next step.
Open an Account or call 866-855-7730.
1. Source: Thomson Reuters, 2010.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value and returns will fluctuate and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC, receives remuneration from fund companies participating in the Mutual Fund OneSource® service for recordkeeping and shareholder services and other administrative services. Schwab also may receive remuneration from transaction fee fund companies for certain administrative services.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.
J.P. Morgan is the marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is a member of NYSE and SIPC.
2012 Annual Broker Survey, June 1, 2012. SmartMoney is a trademark of Dow Jones & Co., Inc. Reprinted with permission of SmartMoney.