Schwab Managed Portfolios – Mutual Funds
Take advantage of a mutual fund portfolio that’s professionally managed and competitively priced. If Schwab Managed Portfolios™ – Mutual Funds are right for you, you’ll discover a simple yet sophisticated way to get the diversification you need.
What do I receive if Schwab Managed Portfolios – Mutual Funds are right for me?
- Twenty-four taxable and tax-free model portfolios, with a range of strategies from conservative income to aggressive growth
- Portfolio diversification that matches your risk tolerance
- A professional portfolio manager who selects and monitors your investments, rebalances your portfolio annually, and provides regular updates on your account
- All the benefits of mutual funds, including diversification within each asset class
What are the fees and minimums?
- Low investment minimum of $25,000
- Annual program fees:
- First $100,000: 0.90%
- Next $150,000: 0.70%
- Next $250,000: 0.50%
- Next $500,000: 0.30%
- Over $1,000,000: 0.20%
Please read Schwab's Disclosure Brochure for important information and disclosures relating to Schwab Managed Portfolios.
Your account will be subject to a lower fee schedule than described in this brochure if (i) it is a retirement account subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 or (ii) you or someone in your household (i.e., a person with the same last name living at the same address) opened an SMP account before January 1, 2013 and have continuously maintained at least one SMP account since the time of your initial SMP enrollment.
Diversification strategies do not ensure a profit and cannot protect against losses in a declining market.
Portfolio management for Schwab Managed Portfolios is provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"), an affiliate of Charles Schwab and Co., Inc. ("Schwab").