Equity Managed Accounts
Get the specialized equity managed account that meets your needs, whether it’s a large-cap, small-cap, or international strategy. All are competitively priced and managed by Schwab experts or leading third-party managers.
What do I get?
A research-driven approach.
- Access a range of portfolios from Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM).
- CSIM managed strategies leverage Schwab Equity Ratings®, an approach to identifying stocks that may outperform the market in the coming year.
The Schwab Accountability Guarantee™
If for any reason you’re not happy with Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the Schwab Accountability Guarantee means we’ll refund your program fee from the previous quarter and work with you to make things right.*
- Choose from more than 80 investment strategies from over 45 third-party asset managers through Managed Account Select®.
- All firms are rigorously screened by Schwab.
What are the fees and minimums?
- Investment minimum: $100,000
- Annual fee: 1.05%–1.35%, depending on account size
Ready to get started?
Contact us to discuss the equity managed account that's right for you.
*Schwab Accountability Guarantee:
The guarantee applies to the following investment advisory services ("Participating Services") and associated program fees: (i) Schwab Private Client ("SPC"); (ii) Schwab Managed Portfolios™ ("SMP"); and (iii) Managed Account Connection® ("Connection") for accounts that are managed by investment advisors affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"): Windhaven Investment Management, Inc. ("Windhaven®"), ThomasPartners, Inc. ("ThomasPartners®"), and Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. ("CSIM").
The guarantee does not apply to (i) accounts managed by investment advisors that are not affiliated with Schwab; (ii) accounts managed by Schwab-affiliated advisors outside of the SPC, Connection, and SMP programs; or (iii) any other product or service made available by Schwab or its affiliates. SPC, SMP, and Connection are wrap fee programs sponsored by Schwab.
If at any time or for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Participating Service, at your request Schwab will refund the associated program fee for the previous calendar quarter applicable to the Participating Service. The program fee is a percentage of the eligible assets in your Participating Service account(s). You will receive a credit to your Participating Service account(s) within approximately four weeks of your request. No other fees, commissions, charges, expenses, or market losses will be refunded. If Schwab is unable to address your concerns after consulting with you and refunding your program fee, Schwab will work with you to help meet your financial goals. Schwab reserves the right to change this guarantee in the future after providing notice. For additional information regarding associated program fees, please see the disclosure brochure for the Participating Service, available at the time you enroll or upon your request.
Investments in managed accounts should be considered in view of a larger, more diversified investment portfolio. The value and return from fixed income investments can fluctuate when interest rates change. Please read Schwab’s disclosure brochure for important information and disclosures relating to managed accounts at Schwab.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CSIM) is a subsidiary of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
1. The asset-based fee covers management fees and trade executions by Schwab. It does not cover (i) certain costs or charges imposed by third parties, including odd-lot differentials, American Depositary Receipt fees and exchange fees; (ii) charges for special services elected by you, including periodic distribution fees, electronic funds and wire transfer fees, certificate delivery fees, and reorganization fees; and (iii) dealer markups and markdowns on fixed income securities.
2. The asset-based fee covers management fees and trade executions by Schwab. It does not cover (i) certain costs or charges imposed by third parties, including odd-lot differentials, American Depositary Receipt fees, exchange fees, and transfer taxes mandated by law; (ii) charges for special services elected by you, including periodic distribution fees, electronic funds and wire transfer fees, certificate delivery fees, and reorganization fees; (iii) dealer markups and markdowns on fixed income securities; and (iv) execution of transactions in securities by other broker-dealers.