Restricted Stock Services
Let Schwab handle your restricted stock transactions from start to finish. We will assist in the completion and filing of required documentation, legal counsel approval, and physical clearance of your shares via the transfer agent.
Charles Schwab is uniquely positioned to offer our clients with restricted stocks a wide variety of service options and benefits:
- Dedicated Restricted Stock Service Department
- Expansive network of branch locations
- Comprehensive services for company affiliates and insiders
- Web trading via Schwab.com1
- Competitive pricing structure
For affiliates and insiders, Schwab offers 10b5-1 predetermined trading plans, Sarbanes-Oxley accelerated reporting, and preferred stock option exercise services.
Take the next step.
To get started, open an account online or visit one of our branches.
Apply Now or call 800-239-2506 .
- Once your account is established, you may contact our Restricted Stock Service
Department from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
- Or, you can open an account and complete your documentation in person at any Schwab branch.