No matter what type of investing approach you follow, we can help you find the right equity funds to diversify your portfolio. Our professionally managed Schwab Funds® and Laudus Funds® families offer a range of domestic and international equity funds.
Equity funds that meet your specific needs.
Whether you want a simple, all-in-one fund solution or a comprehensive domestic and international market strategy, we can help.
- Schwab Funds. Get index and actively managed funds with low minimums and competitive expenses.
- Laudus Funds. Access institutional-quality, actively managed funds that are sub-advised by leading outside managers.
- Laudus MarketMasters Funds™. Get a single diversified fund with multiple experienced managers who have complementary areas of expertise.
- Schwab MarketTrack Portfolios®. Combine indexing, which can help you keep pace with the markets, and asset allocation to help manage risk.
Get more for less.
- Schwab’s equity fund expenses are competitive in the industry.
- All Schwab Funds are advised by Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CSIM).
- CSIM provides oversight for Laudus Funds, which give you access to institutional-caliber funds that are sub-advised by leading outside managers.
Take the next step.
Open an account to get equity funds that are right for you.
Open an Account or call 866-232-9890.
- See all funds managed by Schwab.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
1. Schwab is a registered service mark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Fundamental Index, Fundamental Emerging Markets, Fundamental International, Fundamental U.S. Large Company, Fundamental Large, Fundamental U.S. Small-Mid Company, Fundamental Small and RAFI are trademarks of Research Affiliates, LLC. FTSE is a trademark jointly owned by the London Stock Exchange plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE International Limited under license.
The Laudus Group® of Funds includes the Laudus Mondrian Funds and Laudus U.S. Large Cap Growth Fund, which are part of the Laudus Trust and Laudus Institutional Trust and distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc.; and the Laudus MarketMasters Funds®, which are part of the Schwab Capital Trust and distributed by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ALPS Distributors, Inc. and Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. are unaffiliated entities.
The distributor for Schwab Funds® is Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). The investment advisor is Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (“CSIM”). Both are affiliates of The Charles Schwab Corporation.