Access futures trading tools and resources from optionsXpress, an options and futures leader and part of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
Futures at optionsXpress
Take advantage of greater leverage and a more efficient use of your trading capital with futures trading available at optionsXpress.
What's available at optionsXpress
- Trade energies, metals, currencies, grains, stock indexes, and more.
- Choose from over 40 trading tools.
- Use an “All-in-One Trade ticket” that lets you trade stocks, , and futures from your ticket.
- Experience 24-hour electronic market access and trading—even when the stock market is closed.
- Access real-time quotes and streaming charts.
- Practice trading using a free, no-risk, $25,000 virtual trading account.
- Get futures insights and commentary each market day with the XPRESSO online newsletter.
Education and Support
- Take advantage of live and on-demand trading workshops.
- Access 24-hour support from the futures trading representatives at optionsXpress.
Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Multiple-leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before considering any option transaction.
Futures trading carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade futures. Please read the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options before considering any futures transactions.